Collect the most needed items for people transitioning out of homelessness.
Group Interest Form
Unlike a store, the options we provide for clients depends entirely on what is donated to us. Drives are the easiest way to address shortages in our inventory because groups can put a call out for items that we particularly need.
- Please coordinate with us by first filling out a group interest form.
- We'll help you determine which items would be the greatest benefit based on current highest needs.
- Let people know you're collecting donations! Click the options to view and download a flyer for your collection. Items can be gently used or new.
- Hold your drive.
- Disposing of unsuitable items comes at a significant cost to New Life that takes away from our ability to serve clients. Please sort through the items before donating to ensure everything is clean, in working order, free of damage, include all components, and on our list of what we can accept.
- Schedule a drop-off date. You can either bring the items during Saturday drop-off or coordinate a weekday with us. Donations go to clients within a couple of days usually due to high demand.
Coffeemakers, blenders, fans, etc.
Cutting boards, cooking utensils, pans, etc.
Bath towels, dish towels, face cloths, etc.
Sheets & Blankets
Twin, twin XL, full, and queen size sheets and blankets/comforters
Blank Donation Drive Flyer (editable)
Insert your own list based on current high need items
Happy Feat Fundraiser, Inc.
Happy Feat Fundraiser is an annual ladies-only dance party that raises money for Massachusetts-based charities. After the passing of their friend and fellow board member, Terry Ferraris, Happy Feat’s Board of Directors – including Phyllis Govoni, Janice McCarty, Grace Allen, and founder Eileen Stetter – came together to support New Life once again. To honor Terry’s love of children, the four women donated brand new children’s bedding for families transitioning out of homelessness.
Church of Advent
Every year, the Church of Advent comes together to purchase greatly-needed small kitchen appliances. We look forward to every year when the warehouse shelves are filled with these essentials. As high demand items, the coffeemakers, toasters, and other appliances go home to clients in a matter of weeks.