Purchase & Assemble
Since kits will be donated sealed/taped, we will not be able to inspect. For that reason, we request that items, including the container, be new.
- 1 Pot
- 1 Pan
- 2-3 Assorted Cooking Utensils (ladles, spoons, whisks, can opener, etc.)
- 1 Microwave-safe Mixing Bowl
- 1 Oven-safe Dish (casserole pan, etc.)
- 1 Kitchen Towel
- 1 Throw Blanket
In addition, we recommend including at least 3 of the following:
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Bath Mat
- 1 Measuring Cup Set and/or 1 Measuring Spoons Set
- 1 Small Clock (wall or alarm clock)
- 1 Bakeware Item (cookie sheet, pie pan, etc.)
Kitchen trash cans, storage baskets, plastic bins, laundry baskets, hampers, and cardboard boxes all make great containers for starter kits.
Keep in mind these items will be delivered to the client. Secure the lid with packing tape. If there's no lid, tape the throw blanket over the top.